Fender Musical Instruments Co. announced it has teamed with Brad Paisley to create a signature Telecaster guitar: the Brad Paisley Road Worn Telecaster.
The new guitar will be officially revealed at Summer NAMM 2017 in Nashville.
Some of the Brad Paisley Road Worn Telecaster’s notable features include:
- a paulownia core capped by a spruce top and back
- custom-wound ’64 Tele bridge pickup and a Fender Custom Shop Twisted Tele neck pickup
- Enhanced V-neck profile
- modern 9.5-inch radius fingerboard and medium-jumbo frets
- silver sparkle Road Worn lacquer finish and aged hardware
- custom clear pickguard with black and silver paisleys and a cowboy hat insignia on the headstock
“The best thing about having a Fender Signature Telecaster is the unwavering quality associated with the brand’s legacy and confidence that I’m introducing a great guitar at an incredible price point,” says Brad. “I set out to create a guitar that was accessible for the vast majority of young people out there, who I hope to inspire to change the world with musical dreams.”
The announced price is $1,199.99.
photos courtesy of Fender Co.